Skip to content Skip to navigation
Ramping up to fall semester: Learn how to do your part as we return to campus, and get the latest COVID-19 updates.Campus ReadyCOVID-19 Updates

GE Course Submission

For a course to be included in the General Education program, the course must go through Course Proposal (Curriculog) process. 

However, a process will be developed for a faculty member to submit their course, as a one semester exception, to satisfy an Intellectual Experience Badge.